Immigration Attorney Everett Washington
Celebi Law Office, immigration attorney Everett, Washington, offers legal representation in immigration law matters in Everett, Washington and throughout Snohomish County and King County. Practice concentrates on securing nonimmigrant visas, adjustment of status, student visas, U.S. permanent residency, naturalization, and expatriation matters for our clients. As a naturalization attorney in Everett, Washington, Celebi Law Office accepts cases from any location within the United States. Immigration attorney fees are based on flat rates rather than hourly billing in most cases.
Our firm specializes in helping individuals and families with all their immigration needs. Because we are well versed in immigration law we know exactly what it takes to help you in all your immigration related needs. We're dedicated to ensuring that we take care of all of our clients, and that their legal needs are met and exceeded.
Immigration Attorney Everett Washington – Practice Areas
Celebi Law Office immigration Everett Washington practice areas include but not limited to:
• Initial review and evaluation of prospective permanent resident's documentation and backgrounds, to determine eligibility and the most appropriate approach to obtaining Green Card.
• Review of immigration needs of US Citizen or resident's family members.
• Preparation of all necessary legal documents, including forms and letters, ready for client signature. In most cases documents for non-immigrant visas can be prepared within 72 hours.
• Follow up on approvals and issuance of visas.
• Timely filing of extensions of stay.
• Guidance on obtaining permanent residency.
• K Visas.
• Fiancee Visas.
• Representation at removal proceedings.
• Preparation of applicants for interviews with officials of government agencies.
• Addressing arbitrary or capricious USCIS demands.
• Advice on planned travel outside the U.S.
As your immigration attorney and naturalization attorney in Everett Washington, Celebi Law Office is here to help you.
Immigration Attorney Everett Washington – Fees
Celebi Law immigration attorney Everett Washington fees are based on either fixed or hourly rates depending on the needs of the individual. At Celebi Law Office we believe in keeping our rates fair and reasonable. Celebi Law immigration attorney fees are some of the lowest in the State of Washington due to keeping our overhead expenses down and extensively using most current technology; we are proud of this fact.
Below are the fees we charge for various immigration services for all new clients signed on or after May 4, 2014 .
Initial Consultation: $150 (Credited if we take the case)
Family Based Permanent Residence: From $1,600
Immigrant Visas: From $1,400
Naturalization: From $475
Fiancee Visas: From $800 (Does not include adjustment of status)
Adjustment of Status ( including interview): From $1,000
K-3 Visas: From $1,000
Preparation of individual forms (no representation): Please call
Representation at Removal Proceedings: Hourly Rate
For all other fee questions please call 425-353-7909.